Wednesday, May 16, 2012

First Blog Post Ever!

9-18-2011

Hello and welcome to our new Blog!  I've never done this before so it will be an adventure.  The reason why I decided to start a blog was because my baby girl is so cute I just had to share it with family and friends. At first I just sent pictures Kayla's daddy and grandparents.  I learned later that they sent them to the rest of the family. So why not make it easier for everyone and make a place for everyone to see it whenever they want?  Ta Da! Here it is!  Welcome to The HoStories!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the cute baby and cute parents pictures!! ~~ Diana Bobo

    I should explain. I used to be The Mother Here (so I have authority and children had better obey) but I've passed that title on to others and so I am now The Grandmother Here but not necessarily the grandmother of the baby in question.

    ReplyDelete